DBFL are seeking a Senior Resident Engineer with 12 – 15 years’ experience to provide a management role in the delivery of civil infrastructure projects. The Senior Resident Engineer will be responsible for the management, supervision and administration of both traditional and D&B Construction Contracts. The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a strong track record and relevant experience at a sufficiently high level in the supervision and administration of construction contracts
- Have a good working knowledge of the legal, regulatory and governance framework within which the public bodies operate
- Have a good knowledge of modern construction techniques, temporary works, traffic management etc
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise with both the employer, contractor and public
- Be able to work within and lead, existing internal civil teams and have the ability to motivate and encourage personnel under his/her control to achieve maximum performance
- Provide a lead role in the development of company site supervision / monitoring technology and policy
Full driving licence essential.
DBFL is accredited to the Engineers Ireland national CPD standard and CPD events and initiatives will be a feature of the position within the office.
Please apply by sending your CV by email with your full name and job title in the subject heading to email@example.com
Apply For Position