Civil/Infrastructural Engineer required with 1 to 2 years’ experience in general civil works including planning and construction/tender preparation and SuDS, general roads infrastructure, technical reports etc.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate knowledge of Design Standards, DMRB, Local Design Guides, GDSDS, SuDS Manual etc. Candidate will receive training on the above and skills will be developed through experience gained.
– The use and application of Microdrainage / WinDES design/ ACAD;
– Familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS);
– General design of Road Works including familiarity with DMRB and DMURS;
– General drainage works design;
– The use and application of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel etc.)
– Demonstrate good written communication skills and will be able to explain their work confidently to internal and external colleagues
Successful candidates would be eligible to join DBFL’s Graduate Development Programme, Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
DBFL is accredited to the Engineers Ireland national CPD standard and CPD events and initiatives are a feature of the position within the office.
Apply For Position