DBFL Consulting Engineers Ltd is an Irish owned civil, structural and transportation engineering consultancy founded in 1987, with our head office based in Ormond House, Upper Ormond Quay, Dublin 7, D07 W704 and a regional office in Unit 2 The Chandlery, 1-2 O’Connell Street, Waterford, X91 WF99.
We respect your privacy
Why we collect your Personal Data
We collect your personal data so that we can manage our relationships with you. For example, we use information to:
- Assist you with queries made on the Contact section on the website;
- Process your job application and communicate with you on the process;
- Analyse and understand our users’ activity, in order to improve our service and optimise the content on the website
We ensure that any information we collect relates to the purpose for which it is obtained.
What Personal Data we collect
Information you provide to us- We collect information you provide to us, including:
- Your name, email address, and telephone number. We collect this information when you;
- enter it when applying for a job on the website
- when you submit a query on the Contact section on the website to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your CV to DBFL Consulting Engineers
- Subscribe to our email newsletter
Note: We do not store any personal banking or credit card details.
Information we collect automatically
- As you interact with our website our software automatically collects Technical Data about your device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), page view statistics, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information
You can access and browse our website without disclosing any personal data. However, the business may collect personal data about you from various third parties such as:
- Analytics providers such as Google
- Search information providers such as Google
Security of your Personal Data
We take the security of your information very seriously. We operate comprehensive data protection and information security policies and procedures, in line with GDPR requirements. We regularly audit our systems and processes to ensure that we remain compliant with these policies and legal obligations.
Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security, therefore despite our best efforts we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
How long we keep data
Information collected will be held for as long as it is required for the purpose it was collected. CV’s are not retained if a person is unsuccessful in the job application process in DBFL. Additionally, upon signing up for the DBFL Newsletter we will acquire your name, email address, and company name. This information will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain this information, either by direct email to email@example.com or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of our newsletter.
How we may use Personal Data
DBFL may use information held about you in the following ways:
- Responding to queries made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To protect our rights or the rights of any third party
- In order to comply with any legal requirements
Who has access to your information
The directors and administrative staff of DBFL Consulting Engineers Ltd will have access to the information you provide us after you submit information such as your name, telephone number, email address and CV.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or comments about this privacy notice, we can be contacted at DBFL Consulting Engineers, Ormond House, Upper Ormond Quay, Dublin 7, D07 W704; +353 1 400 4000; email@example.com
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use them to help improve our website. They also enable us to estimate our audience size, learn more about our users and how they use our website, speed up searches, and recognise you when you return to our website.
More information on cookies and on how to manage or disable them can be found on www.aboutcookies.org
It’s important to note that if you choose to opt-out of receiving cookies, you may lose some features and functionality of www.dbfl.ie
Types of cookies DBFL use
When you use the www.dbfl.ie website the following types of cookies can be set on your device:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary in order to enable users to move around the website and use its features.
These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. They are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view, and this information is aggregated and used anonymously. We use this information to understand what content is popular, which helps us to improve our website. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Other third-party cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our website are not related to DBFL Consulting Engineers. For example, DBFL have a follow button for our LinkedIn page. That button will set a cookie that can be read by LinkedIn. We do not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them due to the way cookies work. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.