DBFL Consulting Engineers are currently recruiting for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join our Cork team.
The successful candidate will become a member of a highly motivated and committed team who deliver a variety of building structure projects. You will be involved in the design of structures across a number of sectors within the construction industry and have the opportunity to gain valuable engineering experience.
As a member of our team you will be working on the preparation and review of structural analysis and design calculations, assisting with the preparation of drawings for conceptual and detailed design, as well as regularly liaising with clients, the project team and local authorities.
DBFL Consulting Engineers offer a Graduate Development Programme which provides support towards Chartership through an Engineer’s Ireland accredited Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme.
We have a progressive approach to reward with Chartership a key focus. We have a well-established record of early achievement of this milestone in an Engineer’s career, and this in turn maximises the opportunity for autonomy and promotion within the practice.
Requirements and Skills
• Degree qualified Structural Engineering Degree (BEng Honours).
• Masters Qualification preferable.
• 0-2 years relevant post-graduate experience.
• A strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principals.
• Demonstrable buildings-focused structural engineering design skills.
• A desire to work constructively in a team, finding holistic building design solutions in a multidiscipline environment.
• IT skills and experience in the use of MS Office. Experience in CAD and structural analysis software is an added advantage.
• The ability to communicate clearly, through sketching, speaking and in writing.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet strict deadlines.
If you are interested in applyinig for this position please send your CV and cover letter to HumanResources@dbfl.ie
Apply For Position