DBFL are looking to recruit Graduate Engineers to join the DBFL Graduate Development Programme
DBFL Consulting Engineers is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and transportation engineering consultancies. We combine commercial understanding with innovative engineering solutions. For 34 years, DBFL has been successfully making designs a reality across commercial, retail, hotels, education, residential, infrastructure, transportation, and marine sectors. We have built our reputation by providing a high level of personal service to both public and private clients in each of our three disciplines across Ireland, UK, and Europe.
To be considered for the programme you will need the following:
• Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Civil /Environmental Engineering
• A good understanding of civil principles
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and strategic skills
• Good standards of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good Computer skills
• ‘A looking to learn’ attitude
• Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
DBFL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide an inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and supportive work environment where everyone can be heard, participate, and fulfil their potential.
Apply For Position