Last updated: 25/01/2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://www.dbfl.ie/ website operated by DBFL Consulting Engineers.
Your access and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website.
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
(1) All of the materials, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual properly rights (registered and unregistered) published on the DBFL Consulting Engineers website belong to and are the property of DBFL Consulting Engineers and/or third parties.
(2) Nothing in the terms and conditions on this website grants you the permission to reproduce, resell, modify, or republish any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by DBFL Consulting Engineers or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
(3) Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by DBFL Consulting Engineers. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices, of any third party websites or services. DBFL Consulting Engineers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
(4) We reserve the right to revise, modify or replace these Terms at any time.
(5) If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org